| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tortosa in September is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in September is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry with periodic rain. Just 70.8mm (2.8in) of liquid descends during an average of 6 days.
- In September the blue above Tortosa is fine having on balance a measurable 6:54 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:05 long with an average length of 12:25.
- There are approximately 5:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tortosa September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Tortosa, Spain
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Tortosa:
- Biarritz, France - 338.3 kms (210.2 miles) NNW
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 346.5 kms (215.3 miles) NW
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 296.5 kms (184.3 miles) NW
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 156.4 kms (97.2 miles) NW
- Madrid, Spain - 343.7 kms (213.6 miles) W
- Valencia, Spain - 169.5 kms (105.3 miles) SSW
- Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain - 289 kms (179.6 miles) SW
- Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain - 285.6 kms (177.5 miles) SSW
- Toulouse, France - 319.9 kms (198.8 miles) NNE
- Perpignan, France - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) NE
- Les Escaldes, Andorra - 205.2 kms (127.5 miles) NNE
- Gerona/ Costa Brava, Spain - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) ENE
- Barcelona, Spain - 142.4 kms (88.5 miles) ENE
- Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain - 333.4 kms (207.2 miles) ESE
- Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain - 236.6 kms (147 miles) SE
- Ibiza, Spain - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) SSE