| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tortosa in May is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with some rain. Only 62.3mm (2.5in) of H2O falls across on average 9 days.
- The skies in Tortosa are moderately sunny with on average a respectable 8:25 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:55 long and the longest day is 14:52 long with an average length of 14:26.
- There are approximately 5:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59% of daylight hours and cloudy 41% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tortosa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tortosa, Spain
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tortosa:
- Biarritz, France - 338.3 kms (210.2 miles) NNW
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 346.5 kms (215.3 miles) NW
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 296.5 kms (184.3 miles) NW
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 156.4 kms (97.2 miles) NW
- Madrid, Spain - 343.7 kms (213.6 miles) W
- Valencia, Spain - 169.5 kms (105.3 miles) SSW
- Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain - 289 kms (179.6 miles) SW
- Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain - 285.6 kms (177.5 miles) SSW
- Toulouse, France - 319.9 kms (198.8 miles) NNE
- Perpignan, France - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) NE
- Les Escaldes, Andorra - 205.2 kms (127.5 miles) NNE
- Gerona/ Costa Brava, Spain - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) ENE
- Barcelona, Spain - 142.4 kms (88.5 miles) ENE
- Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain - 333.4 kms (207.2 miles) ESE
- Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain - 236.6 kms (147 miles) SE
- Ibiza, Spain - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) SSE