| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tortosa in June is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in June is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 36.9mm (1.5in) of liquid is dumped across on average 7 days.
- The skies in Tortosa are sunny having on average a sizable 9:13 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:53 long and the longest day is 15:06 long with an average length of 15:03.
- There are approximately 5:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62% of daylight hours and cloudy 38% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tortosa June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Tortosa, Spain
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Tortosa:
- Biarritz, France - 338.3 kms (210.2 miles) NNW
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 346.5 kms (215.3 miles) NW
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 296.5 kms (184.3 miles) NW
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 156.4 kms (97.2 miles) NW
- Madrid, Spain - 343.7 kms (213.6 miles) W
- Valencia, Spain - 169.5 kms (105.3 miles) SSW
- Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain - 289 kms (179.6 miles) SW
- Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain - 285.6 kms (177.5 miles) SSW
- Toulouse, France - 319.9 kms (198.8 miles) NNE
- Perpignan, France - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) NE
- Les Escaldes, Andorra - 205.2 kms (127.5 miles) NNE
- Gerona/ Costa Brava, Spain - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) ENE
- Barcelona, Spain - 142.4 kms (88.5 miles) ENE
- Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain - 333.4 kms (207.2 miles) ESE
- Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain - 236.6 kms (147 miles) SE
- Ibiza, Spain - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) SSE